Friday, September 13, 2013

Camping in the Northwest

I love living in the Northwest and have been here off and on since 1997. I moved back most recently in 2006. One of my favorite things to do in the Pacific Northwest is camping- whether it's in the mountains, by a lake, near a river, in the forest, or on the coast. I love camping and the Northwest offers some of the most beautiful scenery to camp in.

When the weather isn't in our favor, we sometimes rent yurts or cabins


Waterfalls, so many waterfalls in the Pacific Northwest


Sometimes you find interesting things when you are walking around, like animal skeletons


An interesting way to make smores, that look kind of like a face


The Pacific Northwest provides beautiful settings for camping and hiking


Some friends and I were skipping rocks on day and decided to try and hit a can on a rock. Here it is, after being hit, flying in mid air. We thought it was a cool shot.


One of my old rolling tables provided great firewood!


My friends and I like to consume adult beverages when we are camping.



No comments:

Post a Comment